Here are the details from The Hunger Games Facebook page:
In celebration of The Hunger Games world premiere at the Nokia Theater at LA Live we invite you to THE HOB.THE HOB will be the designated headquarters for all Premiere fan activity!
Overnight camping will be allowed in designated areas of the Nokia Plaza beginning on Sunday, March 11th at 8:00 AM PST. Camping before that time won’t be allowed, and the location and start of the official fan camp line will be established by The Hunger Games event security SEM.
Wristbands will be distributed to the first 400 fans on a first-come, first-served basis, and you must be present to receive your individual wrist band. The bands will reserve your space in the Red Carpet fan viewing area and also a theatre seat in the World Premiere of the film with the cast. The wristbands must be worn by all fans until the premiere is over, and any wristband that has been tampered with or removed will be invalidated.
*RSVP and REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AND A VALID FORM OF ID IS MANDETORY UPON CHECK-IN
Please see rules and regulations for more details.
Make sure to head over to The Hunger Games Facebook page to RSVP if you plan on camping out for the premiere! Let us know if you have any questions and we’ll do our best to answer them.
UPDATE: Lionsgate set up this page for fans to register to attend. They’ve also changed the start time for camping to 6:00 AM, and they’ll be entertaining fans in the fan camp with various activities! Get all the details on their Rules page, but here are the specific guidelines for fans who wish to camp:
• Only Standard Sized Pop Tents will be allowed (4′x4′ [16 sq. ft.] or less. No oversized tents, staked tents, etc., due to limited space)
• Absolutely no drugs or alcohol are allowed on the premises
• No open flames will be allowed on site, so fans shouldn’t plan on cooking while camping
• No horseplay or harassment of other fans will be allowed
• No amplified music will be allowed (all music devices must be used with a headset or earphones)
• Smoking will be allowed in designated areas only, outside of the NOKIA Plaza boundaries
• Fans are responsible for their own property. LA Live, SEM nor Lionsgate is responsible for any lost or stolen items
• Everyone please pick up after themselves. A fine will be enforced for anyone who litters on Nokia or LA City property
• Please only use the restrooms designated for fans
• Guests must follow the rules and directions of L.A. LIVE Management/Lionsgate Security at all times