As we previously reported, however, award-winning casting director Debra Zane is not only looking at big names for the highly sought-after role. Actors read for the casting department this week, and while we can’t reveal the full list, we’ve confirmed that Lucas Till, Trevor Donovan, and Alan Ritchson are among the actors who will meet with Lionsgate over the next few days.
Till is no stranger to big franchises — or to Jennifer Lawrence. He co-starred with her as Havok in “X-Men: The First Class.” He’s also known for his role as Miley Cyrus‘ love interest in the “Hannah Montana” movie. Donovan worked as a model and is best known as Teddy from The CW’s “90210.” He will appear in “Savages” this summer. Ritchson, who played Aquaman on “Smallville,” starred on “Blue Mountain State.”
- Sam Claflin Cast as Finnick? (Not Confirmed/Official Yet))
- Finnick Casting Rumors: Garrett Hedlund Did Audition for the Role/Lucas Till Is Not in the Short List
- Catching Fire Casting Rumors: Who’s In, Who’s Out?
- Confirmed: Trevor Donovan Will Not Play Finnick in “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire”
- Colton Haynes from Teen Wolf Added to the Finnick Casting Rumors
- Another Finnick Castin Rumor: Lainey Gossip Claims that Armie Hammer is Director Francis Lawrence’s Choice for Finnick
- We Have Gloss and It’s Alan Ritchson for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Alan Ritchson Talks The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Experiences with MTV
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Producer Breaks the Finnick Casting Rumors Craze
- Catching Fire Casting Rumors: Sam Claflin, Catalina Sandino Moreno and Ciceley Tyson Added to the Craze