Russ Bowen, a news anchor from North Carolina and a reliable source of filming info, has recently tweeted that filming in Atlanta for Catching Fire might end on November 20, 2012, adding that staff and crew are already preparing for the Oahu, Hawaii shoot. The scheduled travel for the Hawaii shoot, according to Bowen, will be on November 26. For our friends at Hawaii, here are some potential filming locations for Catching Fire in Oahu. These include the Waiehee and Heeia State Parks, Kawela Bay, and Paradise Park.
On the other hand, OLV has reported that the crew is done filming the Tribute Parade scene at the Atlanta Motor Speedway last week. Moreover, news has it that they are already filming the cornucopia scene at “the Beach” of Clayton County International Park.
- Catching Fire Filming & Locations Update: Cameras Might Start on September 10, North Carolina Might Not be on the Scout’s List
- Catching Fire Confirmed to Film in Oahu, Hawaii, Specific Locations Remain Undisclosed
- Catching Fire Filming Update Including Jen’s Funny Moment in Catching Fire, Justice
- Catching Fire Will be Filmed in Atlanta and Kauai, Hawaii (Update), New Production Designer
- Jennifer Lawrence Confirms Catching Fire Filming in Hawaii and Reunion with the Cast and Crew
- Catching Fire Filming Location Update, Oahu, Hawaii and Georgia
- Catching Fire Filming Update: Set Photos at the Marriot Marquis Hotel in Atlanta
- Catching Fire Filming Update: Aerial View of the Atlanta Motor Speedway, Capitol Propaganda Posters at Prat Pullman Yard
- Catching Fire Filming Update: New Set Pics at Marriot Marquis Plus the Tribute Parade Filming
- Woody Harrelson Confirms Shooting for Catching Fire in Atlanta and Hawaii