Are you on Tumblr? If so, you might have discovered that someone has posted a pic about the revelation of “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” logo on the upcoming theatrical release of Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Here, look at the picture and let me know what do you think about it?
For me, it’s pretty unusual that a Catching Fire logo will be released because I think we already have seen it right? Or is it now official yet? Like this one. (Maybe they are going to copy the mockingjay logo in the Catching Fire book).
Also, it is very clear that the paper above only talk about the logo not a teaser or a trailer for the Catching Fire. I don’t think director Francis Lawrence and the editors of the film have come up to a teaser already since: first the filming is not yet done and second, most trailers are released more or less six months before a film is released theatrically.
Anyway, since Twilight and The Hunger Games are handled by the same company, then we might expect some surprise from them. I hope it will make The Hunger Games fandom happy!
- Hunger Games Beats Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 for the Most Anticipated Movie of the Year by MTV’s Nextmovie.com
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Logo Finally Revealed – “Every Revolution Begins with a Spark”
- Catching Fire Filming Has Wrapped – Francis Lawrence Confirmed
- Official The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Logo is Here
- Peeta’s Marketing Portrait for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Katniss, Peeta and Effie in New Catching Fire Movie Still Plus Comic Con Update
- Video: Google Hangout Global Chat with The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Cast and Fans
- ‘Hunger Games’ Breaks ‘Twilight Eclipse’ Advance Ticket Sale Record in Fandango
- Sam Claflin Has Seen the Trailer for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Catching Fire Full Cast Revealed; Know The Mystery Woman