“We had this real-looking spider. Josh (Hutcherson) came up behind her with the spider. She started screaming at the top of her lungs. We were on a big stage and she ran out screaming,” says Harrelson, still laughing about the incident. “She’s the funniest woman I know. I’m in a perpetual state of laughter with her, which is a pretty good way to be on set.”
I hope they got that on camera, that would be very funny to watch. I just hope that in “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” DVD, they will include bloopers, deleted scenes, and more fun stuff.
Update: Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence are back to LA and it is assumed that filming in Atlanta has wrapped up already. They will be heading to Hawaii to continue shooting the movie.
- Josh Hutcherson on Filming Catching Fire, Gary Ross, and its New Director Francis Lawrence
- Hunger Games’ Josh Hutcherson Hopes Director Francis Lawrence Will Stay to the Tone with Catching Fire
- Hunger Games Set Pranks — Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence’s Prank Strategies on Set
- Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence Now Prepares for Catching Fire Reshoots in Hawaii
- Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson Together at the Catching Fire Set Plus Get a Glimpse of the Victory Tour Stage
- A Look Back — MTV’s Interview With Hunger Games Stars Such as Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson
- MTV’s Interview With Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, Together Finally
- Josh Hutcherson Talks about His Kissing Scene with Jennifer Lawrence in Catching Fire
- Hunger Games’ Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson in Yes/No Show in MTV
- Josh Hutcherson and Elizabeth Banks Want to Save Jennifer Lawrence from the Zombies!