The Hollywood Reporter has reported that the script for the first part of Mockingjay (expected for a November 2014 release) is already finished. Danny Strong will also be the one to write for the second part of Mockingay. It’s not clear on how the third book will be split into two movies.
What do you think?
- Danny Strong Confirms He is Penning the Mockingjay Script
- Mockingjay Will be Filmed by September 16 in Boston and Atlanta
- Elizabeth Banks Confirmed that Danny Strong Will Write the Screenplays for Mockingjay 1 and 2
- Danny Strong Will Write the Screenplay of Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2
- Mockingjay Will Be Split in Part 2, Release Dates are November 21, 2014 and November 20, 2015
- Catching Fire Movie News – The Script is Already Finished
- Attention: Lionsgate Seeks New Directors for Mockingjay Part 1 and 2 to be Released November 2014 and 2015, Respectively
- Stef Dawson is Annie Cresta in Mockingjay Part 1 and 2
- Mockingjay Movie News Briefs – Juliann Moore Interview Plus Effie’s Appearance in Mockingjay
- Catching Fire Screenwriter Simon Beaufoy Said that the First Draft of the Hunger Games Sequel is Finished