Guys, here are the portraits released by Capitol Couture. Do you remember the one with the chair with the hashtage #ladiesfirst? The date mentioned was March 4 and so the first portrait to appear was Effie Trinket sitting on the green chair! The next one was Caesar Flickerman sitting on a old whitish chair. I was totally shocked with the hair! It feels like the hair was kissed by Nicki Minaj! Anyway, take a look at the portraits below.
|Effie Trinket (District 12 escort)|
|Caesar Flickerman (Hunger Games host)|
Who’s portrait will come next? Any guess? What do you think of their hair and costume?
- Effie and Katniss’ Dresses in Their Capitol Couture Portraits Are Inspired by Alexander McQueen
- Haymitch and Cinna Capitol Couture Portraits for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Elizabeth Banks on Effie’s Costume in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Caesar Flickerman Capitol Couture Feature
- Capitol Couture Portraits of Peeta, Gale and Finnick for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Capitol Couture Relaunches for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – Effie Trinket on the Spotlight
- President Snow’s Capitol Couture Portrait – Looking Intimidating as EVER!
- Hijacked Peeta and Johanna in New Capitol Couture Portraits
- Hunger Games Animated GIF – Effie in Action with Peeta, Katniss, and Haymitch from Capitol Couture
- Character Portraits of Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Finnick and Effie at Vanity Fair