In the recent MTV Movie Awards, Alan Ritchson, who plays District 2 tribute/victor Gloss, was able to talk about some of his experiences filming The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
“No hazing, fortunately,” he said, laughing. Instead, he described “Catching Fire” as a great place to be, adding, “But to be a part of that, it was pretty cool. Jennifer’s star just continued to rise, even through production…it was just cool to be there.”
And not only was Alan not put through the wringer by his co-stars, he said that everyone, particularly the fantabulous Stanley Tucci (with whom he did his pre-Games interview scene), was “super-generous and giving.”
Meanwhile, the actor says that the scenes he’s most looking forward to seeing on the big screen are the same one the fans are likely clamoring for: the highly anticipated action sequences from the 75th Hunger Games.
“We shot some cool scenes,” he said. “I like the really physical kind of action stuff. I spent months training for this stuff, fight training, and becoming a dagger specialist. All those things in the arena are going to be a lot of fun.”
- We Have Gloss and It’s Alan Ritchson for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- New Actors Added to Potential Finnick Casting Rumors: Lucas Till, Alan Ritchson, and Trevor Donovan
- Sam Claflin Gets Catching Fire Injury on Set
- Sam Claflin Talks About Finnick, His Costars and More Catching Fire Experiences
- Woody Harrelson Talks Philip Hoffman, Jennifer Lawrence and Catching Fire
- Bruno Gunn Talks About His Training for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Hunger Games’ Willow Shields Talks about Being Prim and Her Filming Experience
- Willow Shields Talks about Catching Fire with Clevver TV
- Jeffrey Wright Talks About Beetee with ABC
- Hunger Games Movie’s Amandla Stenberg (Rue) Talks about Her Experiences in Filming and Jennifer Lawrence’s Pranks