Frock Talk has recenty featured costume illustrator Phillip Boutte’s works including his participation in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Take a look at the costume illustrations below. For the full interview, you can read it here.
|Peeta training suit|
|Katniss interview wedding dress|
|Pres. Snow’s Victor’s Village visit costume|
|President Snow avenue of tributes costume (probably in the Tribute Parade)|
I have also included some of the stills that feature those costumes. We really didn’t get a chance to see Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) wearing a full training suit but in here we get to see how great he is with it. Also, the costume illustration above has given us idea on how President Snow looks like when she visits Katniss in the Victors’ Village. I can’t wait to see that in the big screen!
- Hunger Games Movie New Still Featuring Katniss, Peeta, and Cinna Before the 74th Hunger Games Tribute Parade
- President Snow Visits Katniss in District 12’s Victor Village – Convince Me
- Hunger Games Animated GIF – Effie in Action with Peeta, Katniss, and Haymitch from Capitol Couture
- Two New Catching Fire Movie Stills Featuring Gale, President Snow/Plutarch
- Catching Fire Trailer 2 – Katniss’ Flaming Mockingjay Dress, Victors in Action, More Visual Effects and More Intensity
- How to Dress Like Katniss, Peeta, and Other Tributes in Catching Fire Movie
- Katniss, Peeta and Cinna Still in HQ
- Trish Summerville Talks about the Costume in Catching Fire Including Finnick, Katniss, and Peeta’s
- Effie and Katniss’ Dresses in Their Capitol Couture Portraits Are Inspired by Alexander McQueen
- Complete Victors Revealed Banner – See Finnick, Johanna, Beetee, Katniss, Peeta, Etc.