A video of the animated logo of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has been featured at the 2013 Cannes Festival, which will run from May 15-18, 2013. There’s no confirmation up to what will be presented at the event but it means a big surprise to the fandom. Therefore, the news from Showbizz411 was true.
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in Cannes Film Festival?
- Catching Fire to be Featured at the Rome Film Festival on November 14
- Interview and BRoll Videos of Jennifer Lawrence, Sam Claflin and Director Francis Lawrence at the Cannes Festival
- Catching Fire Featured in Total Film’s October 2013 Issue
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Featured in the December 2013 Issue of Total Film
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Logo Finally Revealed – “Every Revolution Begins with a Spark”
- Catching Fire Logo to be Revealed at the Opening of Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2?
- Cannes Film Fest Photos of the Cast of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Catching Fire to be Featured on US Weekly Includes Giant Posters
- Win Catching Fire Movie Premiere in November 23, 2013