In press release, Lionsgate has rolled out the official synopsis of Mockingjay Part 1 & 2.
In MOCKINGJAY PARTS 1 & 2, we follow heroine Katniss Everdeen’s journey as she leads the districts of Panem in a rebellion against the tyrannical and corrupt Capitol. As the war that will determine the fate of Panem escalates, Katniss must decipher for herself who she can trust and what needs to be done, with everything she cares for in the balance.
Although Only Fools And Horses was set in Peckham, a lot of it was shot in Bristol.
“Hunger Games producers have earmarked the same estate as a possible location for the main battle scene, as well as a tower block area in south London.”
- Mockingjay Movie News Briefs – Juliann Moore Interview Plus Effie’s Appearance in Mockingjay
- Mockingjay to Begin Production in September 2013 in Georgia
- Mockingjay Will be Filmed by September 16 in Boston and Atlanta
- Mockingjay Films to be Shoot Back to Back to Save Cost According to Lionsgate
- Hunger Games News Brief – Award, Mockingjay Trailer, PSH’s Death and More
- Hunger Games DVD Release Date and Catching Fire Script News
- Mockingjay To Start Shooting in July?
- President Coin Has Bigger Role in Mockingjay Movie Than in the Books
- Jennifer Lawrence Nearly Choked to Death When Filming Mockingjay
- Mockingjay Filming in Paris Set Pics (UPDATED)