As Capitol Couture says:
For Cinna, fashion isn’t simply a career. It’s a calling. “I always channel my emotions into my work,” he says.
When it was announced that he would be styling the tributes of District 12 in the 74th Hunger Games, many Capitol observers were confused; just who was this mysterious stylist taking over District 12 duties?
Yet for Cinna it was a chance to prove himself, and this unique opportunity has paid off in spades. After the unprecedented dual victory of Katniss and Peeta, he has become the Capitol’s most sought after designer, his iconic “girl on fire” dress quickly making him a household name. In fact, many of the Capitol’s fashion elite wouldn’t be caught dead wearing anyone else these days.
And what surprising inspiration does Cinna credit for that fiery creation? The coal mines of Katniss’s District 12: “What do we do with coal?” he asks. “We burn it.”
As the entire Capitol, and the more fashionable District citizenry, awaits his next move with bated breath, the fashion phenom is playing things close to his fabulously dressed chest. When asked what’s in store for the newly-minted style guru, Cinna’s been known to simply shrug and smile coyly – silently reassuring us that whatever it is will leave us awestruck. Until then, keep twirling…
- Effie and Katniss’ Dresses in Their Capitol Couture Portraits Are Inspired by Alexander McQueen
- Hunger Games Animated GIF – Effie in Action with Peeta, Katniss, and Haymitch from Capitol Couture
- Haymitch and Cinna Capitol Couture Portraits for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Capitol Couture Relaunches for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – Effie Trinket on the Spotlight
- Johanna Mason Featured in the Recent Issue of Capitol Couture
- Finnick Odair Capitol Couture Portrait
- Nail Polish Tips from Hunger Games’ Capitol Couture
- Plutarch Heavensbee at the Capitol Couture Spotlight – New Still
- Capitol Couture Coming Soon for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- Capitol Couture Portraits – Effie and Caesar