Jennifer Lawrence 23 plays Katniss Everdeen in the futuristic saga had to call an abrupt stop to shooting with co-star Liam Hemsworth while in a special effects pool, where she was being hit by simulated strong waves, because the motion made her feel sick.
“Suddenly shouting that she was going to be sick, Jen ordered the special effects guys to stop rocking the boat.”
The problem was she had left it to late and the motion didn’t stop in time causing the actress to throw up on the vessel’s deck, much to her embarrassment.
Jennifer apologised profusely to the crew and co-star Liam before returning to her dressing room to recover. Jen was able to return and re-shoot the scene shortly afterwards.
- Liam Hemsworth and Jennifer Lawrence on the Set of Mockingjay in Atlanta
- Mockingjay To Start Shooting in July?
- Jennifer Lawrence Talks About Shooting Catching Fire in Hawaii (Video)
- How Hunger Games’ Jennifer Lawrence Was Discovered
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Salary for Catching Fire Might be $10 Million Dollars Including Bonuses
- Liam Hemsworth on Catching Fire and Working With Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Nearly Choked to Death When Filming Mockingjay
- Woody Harrelson Saved Jennifer Lawrence after a Choking Incident Amidst Filming Mockingjay Part 2
- Jennifer Lawrence on Splitting Mockingjay in Two Parts; On Catching Fire Director Francis Lawrence and Co-Star Sam Claflin
- Jennifer Lawrence Met With Catching Fire Director Francis Lawrence (PHOTOS)