Josh Hutcherson said that kissing Jennifer Lawrence for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is very hot. Find out from a recent article from US Weekly below:
For those disappointed with the lack of romance in the first installment, fear not! Hutcherson, 21, who plays tribute Peeta Malark, tells Us, “The kissing scenes are really hot!”Peeta fell for Katniss Everdeen (played by Lawrence, 23) in the first film, but later learned that she played up her emotions for the cameras to help keep them alive in the arena. Peeta is hurt by Katniss’ lack of emotion, and that will drive much of their characters’ stories in Catching Fire.
- Katniss’ Wedding Dress in Catching Fire is the Dres SheWore on the Portrait Confimed by Trish Summervile
- Josh Hutcherson on Germany’s Bravo.de – Watch the Video as He Talks About Kissing Jennifer Lawrence in Hunger Games and Vanessa Hudgens in Journey 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Talks Catching Fire Prep with Total Film
- Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence Now Prepares for Catching Fire Reshoots in Hawaii
- Josh Hutcherson on Filming Catching Fire, Gary Ross, and its New Director Francis Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson Together at the Catching Fire Set Plus Get a Glimpse of the Victory Tour Stage
- Catching Fire Will Start Shooting in Atlanta in the Next Two Weeks, a Blonde Josh Hutcherson Confirms
- Catching Fire Set Pranks: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and the Spider?
- JHutch Talks to Hollywood Access About Hunger Games and Kissing Jennifer Lawrence On Screen
- Josh Hutcherson Talks The Hunger Games: Catching Fire with Ryan Seacrest