Josh Hutcherson is collaborating with Friends of Abby Marsh to help raise funds for the Abby Marsh Trust Fund. Abby Marsh, a soccer player at Ryle High School (Josh’s Alma Mater), was paralyzed and suffered a broken neck after a car accident on May 22, 2012.
The Abby Marsh Trust Fund will be holding five separate auctions in which each winner, plus a guest, will all join Josh for a dinner at an undisclosed location in the Greater Cincinnati Area, on Saturday, August 18 at 5pm.
- All proceeds from the auctions will go directly to the Abby Marsh Trust Fund.
- All payments will be made via Pay-Pal. The winners will be notified of a location to meet for transportation to the restaurant.
- Transportation from that location will be provided by the Friends Of Abby Marsh.
- All transportation arrangements outside of this will be provided by the winners at their own expense.
- Josh Hutcherson and the Friends Of Abby Marsh will cover the cost of the dinner but will have no additional financial obligations.
Visit eBay to find out more.